Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Deals & Steals

I love a good deal. Who doesn't? The other night I was meeting up with some family for dinner. I didn't have alot of time to think about what to wear. This outfit just kind of happened. Then I realized that I had spent under $35 for my outfit (including shirt, pants & shoes!) I was raised a bargain shopper. Ever since I was little, when my mom would take me shopping we would head straight to the clearance racks. Sometimes you find nothing and sometimes you get really lucky. In the end, it is worth it and you feel so good when you have gotten a good deal!
 

 
Shirt: Old Navy - $4
Pants: Marshalls - $16.99
Shoes: Ross- Steve Madden- $14
Grand total: $34.99
 
It's good to be back from my little break from the world. More to come about our camping adventures..oh and Mia's 2 yr photo shoot!
 
 
XOXO,
Whitney

P.S.
Linking up with WIWW at the Pleated Poppy

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Don't ya love finding great deals! Seriously the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great deal! $4 dollar shirt.. you really can't beat that!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! newest follower to your amazing blog! love love love the design! cant wait to read more from ya :) and those pants are too amazing. seriously, $16!? sweet!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit and love the stripes and leopard combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding good deals! and this outfit is so cute!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a bargain shopper! You got an amazing deal on that top! I love the Old Navy clearance rack :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a Mint Green Statement Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!