Friday, September 21, 2012

Sup-Urbs + {WINNER, WINNER!}


As Nicole mentioned we spent the day yesterday celebrating our cousin and his beautiful bride's wedding day.  The Bride looked stunning in her lace 3/4 sleeve dress and her beautiful hair piece.  The weather was absolutely perfect. They were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple, which is breathtaking. If you are not from Utah and you ever come visit you definitely need to take a tour of the temple grounds. So gorgeous. After the ceremony we headed over to City Creek for some lunch, then home so Mia could take a nap before the wedding reception later that night.

 Oh and Nicole took this "Super Urban" aka Sup-Urbs picture of my little family yesterday at the temple. She's pretty much pro-fessional!


Oh and remember that Shabby Apple giveaway we had going on?? Oh ya! That one for $50 towards Shabby Apple. Well we have  a WINNER WINNER!

True Random Number Generator
29
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
Comment #29 was by: Whitney
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I will send you an email and you have 48 hours to claim your prize until another winner is chosen. So Jealous of you girl! Can't wait to see what you get with your giftcard!
 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I can't wait to spend mine with my cute little family. Let's just say I am soaking up all my time with my baby girl and my Mr. now that he is back from hunting!
 
XOXO,
Whitney

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bride! The Salt lake temple is gorgeous!! i was married there. it is my favorite place!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!!!! I am so excited right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your entry and I am definitely thrilled by the way you write your blog post! Which methods do you mostly use to spread the word about the fact that you have provided a brand new blog post to this site?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!