Friday, May 11, 2012

Sunset



It's summer and I've been thinking about a family trip a lot lately.. which means I've been going through all our past vacation photos. I haven't been completely unproductive with that though, I have at least been making photo collages from each vacation. As I went through them I tried to get a sunset pic in each collage. Come to find out there were so many sunset pics from one trip that I just had to make a collage of them.


Costa Rica had some of the best sunsets I've ever seen. All the different colors in every sunset were just Spectacular. I would go back to Costa Rica again just for the sunsets each night. Here in Utah we do get some pretty comparable Sunsets though, and now that summer is practically here I am quite excited about that.

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!