Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday.Loves.

It's Tuesday. Not always my favorite day of the week so I try to focus on the things I am *loving*.
 
1. Girls Dinner. Went to dinner with these lovelies aka my BFF's. We've been friends since 7th grade. NBD. Oh and the one 2nd from the left I've been friends with since 3rd grade. Yep, practically since we were babies. I love these girls.
 

2. Taylor Swift: Red. I bought this CD last week for myself as a treat. Let's just say the CD has been on repeat ever since. I'm totally loving every song on the CD. My favorites are, "All too well", "I almost do", " Everything has changed", "The Last Time- duet with Snow Patrol" and "Stay, Stay, Stay". Ok, so I might as well have listed every song on the CD...


#3. Homemade Bread. I made this homemade french bread last night and it is oh so delicious. I make it all the time. I love how easy it is and the way it makes your house smell amazing. Thanks sis for giving me the recipe over a year ago!

#4. Mommy/Daughter Lunch Date. I just got back from having a lunch date with Mia. I love this little girl more than anything in this world. So blessed that I get to spend everyday with her. She is literally the LIGHT of my life.


5. You- my fellow followers. Yep, you. Have I mentioned before how much I love the  blogging world? I really have met so many bloggers and made some great "online" friends. I love you all and hope you continue to enjoy and read our blog. We made it to 300 followers, WAHOO!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of tuesdays either! good idea! :) that bread looks delicious! and I have yet to listen to the taylor swift cd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two best friends that I've had in my life since we were 5 - in preschool. My other three best friends have been in my life since 8th grade. :)

    That bread looks delish. Will you be sharing the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of you and Mia at the bottom is TOO ctue, Whit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 300 followers! Also, that pic of you and Mia is the cutest. It needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!