Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holly Jolly Mail Time

I love this time of the year. It seems as though every day there is a knock at the door and I am presented with a package. Oh the joy! Today I got a bright orange package that looked something like this:

 Finally! The Christmas cards that I ordered have arrived. Now it is time to address them and mail them. This usually may seem like a daunting task  but I am actually stoked to do it. They turned out perfectly! Remember how a few months back I was all stressed out about getting family pictures taken? Well thanks to my awesome Sis in Law they turned out so cute, especially the ones of my baby girl. I haven't shown anyone the pictures because I wanted the Christmas card to be fresh and new! So hopefully in the next few days I will have them all addressed and mailed out to everyone...


Then I can cross one more holiday task off of my list!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!