Monday, February 6, 2012

Recommendations

Just thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite things.....



If you are in Salt Lake City looking for some delicious ice cream make sure to stop by Hatch Family Chocolates you won't be disappointed.


If you are in the market for that special someone this valentine's love a holiday day, let me recommend to you Sweet Talkin' Ken... He's quite dreamy if I do say so myself. I believe you can probably find him at your local walmart, shopko, target..etc those are obviously the only normal places you'd go to pick up your lover.



If you are in the market for new perfume I recommend you try Coach Poppy, it has a sweet smell and well it's just classy... Coach I mean come on it doesn't get classier than. I actually wore it on that hot date I talked about in this post and my date loved it. This perfume works.



I recommend the Xbox360 with Kinect to everyone. Probably the best thing ever. Watching each other play is just as entertaining as playing. 



Definitely make a trip to Universal Studios in Orlando Florida to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because it is Amazing.



If you ever happen upon a chance to visit Lake Powell take it. That's all that needs to be said about that recommendation



Last but not least I recommend you rock a braid whenever possible.


 Happy Monday,

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!