Thursday, February 9, 2012

Felt Flowers Galore!

The last few days I have been making felt flowers like its my job! I found this cute idea for different types of felt flowers on Pinterest (Oh how I love Pinterest!) Not sure if you remember from my last craft, but I bought a ridiculous amount of felt. Anyway, there is a great tutorial for all different types of felt flowers here. It is so helpful and they are so simple to make! I decided to go with gray, cream and red felt flowers. They are going to be a part of our table decorations for our upcoming Valentine's Day Party/Girls Craft Night. I love the different textures. Here are some of my flowers:


All you really need to make these flowers is felt, hot glue and scissors! So simple.

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!