Tuesday, January 17, 2012

May the odds be ever in your favor

First of all... I just finished reading the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy. Now what am I supposed to do? I wish it didn't have to end...ever. Yep, I loved it that much. Possibly more than Twilight, yes, I just said that. But on a positive note... the movie comes out in 66 days.



And second of all, my marathon training officially started up this week. So far it is not anything real different  from what I already do every week. I actually normally run longer distances during the week so I am feeling pretty prepared at this moment but then again it is only week 1. We will see how I feel around week 5 when my Friday long runs start increasing from 12 miles+.  I just have to keep positive - my positive for this week's training? I'm getting new shoes! I have had the same shoes for 3 years and they have lasted me that long!! Can't wait to see what shoes are waiting for me at the store.

Here is my schedule for this week:

Week
 Sun
Mon
Tues
Wed
Thurs
Fri
Sat
1
Rest
3 m run
5 m pace
3 m run
Rest
8m
cross train 


Happy Training!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!