Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taunting

I think my sister in law aka whitney is a little rude.


I clicked on the image to get this picture in my face....


Obviously Whitney knows of my obsession for Audrey. She keeps taunting me with her face remember the last post I did about Audrey, well much thanks to Whitney for sending me that picture of a picture of her and this picture of a picture of her. Probably payback for when I threw her under he bus a little bit ago for not blogging. It's fine though because ya know what a picture of a picture is good enough for me especially when I went ahead and just purchased this baby....



After recent events of loosing my other nixon watch I figure I better get one more in case I lose one again... or did that just increase my chances to lose my watch to 2 instead of just 1... hmm.
Oh well I'm happy with it as well as with my audrey picture from whit. all in all it's been a good day.
P.S. I really don't hate Whitney, not even a little bit I love her and her taunting text messages. She told me she was really just being considerate and letting me know where I can find her... I believe her.


Watch Happy,

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!