Monday, June 25, 2012

Wedding Weekend

One of my very bestest friends got married over the weekend. We have been friends since 7th grade, no big deal! That's a whopping 13 years. I have been friends with my group of girls since 7th grade and two of them since 3rd grade. We go WAYYY back. And we still get together and still love eachother just as much. When we do get together you can expect lots of talking, laughing, joking, sarcasm and occasional cuddling. To start the weekend off the Bride to Be treated us to Afternoon Tea at the Grand America Hotel. We were treated with delicious little bites and pastries, so delicious. She gave us our bridesmaid gift which was a gorgeous pearl necklace and pearl earrings.


 Saturday Afternoon I headed up for the wedding rehearsel and dinner. They took us to Reyes Adobe Mexican restaurant for dinner. It is right off of Main Street in Park City. I got the Chicken Mole- Not bad! {I have this love for mole, I like to try it at every mexican restaurant) I spent the night in a condo with my girlfriends. We stayed up until 3am talking and laughing. Good times! We woke up in the morning and headed up to the St. Regis hotel in Deer Valley. Can I say AMAZING? This Hotel is absolutely out of this world. We were given a massive bridal suite to get ready in. We pretty much spend the whole afternoon doing our hair and makeup, approximately 4 hours getting ready! I probably had a million layers of make up and lipstick on.

Here I am with the stunning bride!

Go big or go home!
 Don't worry. I had my amazing point and shoot camera. It made us look bright, shiny
and vampire-ish
 BFF's Literally!

Gettin' all dolled up

Red Lipstick

The dress!
Look at that view! Breathtaking view and breathtaking bride!

The ceremony was absolutely perfect and yes, I cried a little. My friends new hubby is Jewish so they celebrated with Jewish traditions which was such a blast.We had a delicious dinner of tri-tip steak that was cooked to perfection. After dinner we danced the night away. I didn't get home until 2am. I love weddings! They just remind me how much I love being married to the love of my life!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!