Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday Tid+Bits

 
1. Today I am officially 31 weeks and beginning my 8th month of pregnancy. Baby boy is all over the place and literally never stops moving. It is starting to get harder to bend over and my energy level is not quite what it was a few weeks ago. Oh and my happy moment of the day was when I found out that I only gained 1lb within this last month. Yay, because getting on the scale at my dr's appointments are my least favorite part.
 
 

 2. Finally went and got my hair done today. It had been far too long and I was really in need of a cut+color. I have the best hairstylist in the world who also happens to be one of my BFF's since 7th grade.  Still went with the ombre but just lightened up my ends a little more. This is definitely the longest my hair has EVER been.


3. Over the weekend I bought two double strollers and I am so excited for hubby to put them together and start using them. Mostly excited for my new jogging stroller so that I can get back into running. I haven't been able to run for the last 3 weeks because it hurts to bad and the elliptical is starting to get a little boring but I know it is all for a good reason! :)
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!