Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Must Have- Face Moisturizer

It is no secret that it is DRY in Utah. I mean, we live in a desert. The winters are particularly dry and my skin, especially my face, does not do well. (Especially when our water softener decides to take the day off on some days.) There is one product that I absolutely cannot go without.

 
 
I am a long time Clinique user and was finally introduced to this product about 5 years ago. Let's just say it is a life saver. Even in the summers when the weather is super dry too. I put it on and it immediately makes my skin feel smooth and healthy. It's like a drink for my skin! Applying makeup is easier when I use this and I really cannot go a day without it.  What are your skin/makeup must haves? Please do share!
 


1 comment:

  1. Үou are so awesοme! I don't suppose I've truly read
    through аnything lіke that befοre.
    So wonderful to discover ѕomebodу with a few originаl thoughts
    on thіs tοpic. Seriouslу.
    . thаnks for startіng this up. This ωeb site іs one thing that is neеdеԁ οn thе web, somеοne with
    a bit οf originalіty!
    Feel free to surf my web blog : colon cleanse clinic cleveland

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!