Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bangs or no Bangs?

For the last two years I have been growing my hair and my bangs out. Before then, I always had side bangs for as long as I can remember. I kind of miss them, and it is about that time to go get my hair done. What I don't miss about them is pulling them back for running/exercising, the awkward growing out phases of them, those days when they just don't sit right. But I do like the way they look. What do you think?

Bangs...



 
Or No Bangs?
 

 
Decisions, Decisions.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. No BANGS whit.. bangs are the devil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. Went on a short blogging hiatus and I am catching up with your blog. You can pull of the bangs, but honestly...I like you better without them! Maybe you could try something different instead of bangs, like adding some highlights or...I dunno, somethin'. But I definitely like you better without bangs. You're just gorgeous. I miss you! I hope to catch up soon.

    xo,
    Brani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both. I have been so desperately trying to get my darn bangs to grow. They are annoying but super cute. AHHH I dunno. I hate hair decision they are the worst.I know hair grows back but seriously its nerve racking to me ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I am going through that same predicament right now. I do love bangs on you, but I am going to say no bangs. You look a sophisticated chic in those photos. And I love it. Plus. You can always but the bang clip ins from Jessica Simpson.

    xo.Deidre || Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!