Monday, October 10, 2011

Quality

Last night I stayed up till 1 watching this.



Don't even waste your time watching it. At 1 in the morning it was only slightly entertaining so at 6 on a monday you would probably want to pull your eyeballs out. seriously. How is this companying affording such long commercials and such great actors and actresses. Beats me!

But you should waste your time watching these videos.






Never gets old. Love David




Yes I know that is a lot of YouTube videos, but you could just pick one and laugh your heart out. I secretely stay up late watching YouTube all the time and I love it. You should all try it out sometime, I seriously think you'd love it. Thumbs up everybody for rock n' roll, and have one happy Monday evening with the family.


Much Love,

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!