Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fashion Friday, old school lovin.

Old school lovin, two reasons.
The first- Yesterday I went to school, and got hit on by a guy that was younger than me. Props to him though for trying, because ya know what sometimes it works. For example Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, sometimes they even make it look like the good life...
And other times they make it look like Selena is JBiebs mother, okay so that was an exaggeration.. maybe somewhat more like his older sister. Either way sometimes It doesn't look good, and for that reason I don't think I'll be giving my little school friend a chance. Better to shut them down at the start and not waste their money than say yes out of guilt.

brother sister?
The second- My closet is full of BananaRepublic, J.crew, and Gap. I tend to stick with the classics hence my love for Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy, and Doris Day. Which is where most of my inspiration for Fashion Friday will come from.
For Todays Fashion Friday I am lovin this number that Audrey wears so well.
Here are a few different versions of the classic black dress.
Loving this black half-sleeve dress from here.
The ruffles on this dress are a nice touch.
For lace and a boat-neck neckline go here.
Now for the shoes.
Im definitely loathing these shoes, paired with the half-sleeve black dress.
I like these mustard yellow shoes for the ruffled dress.
Always a classic choice with the lace dress.
Happy Fashion Friday. Live it up like its the weekend.
Much Love-Nicole
Photos 1, 2, 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!