Wednesday, May 22, 2013

That one time when I used to blog

Oh ya. I have a blog. Remember that? It's not that I don't want to blog but once you miss a few days, a few days turns into weeks and time starts flying by. Let's be honest. I've been spending every waking minute with my little girl and also making a baby. It's exhausting now that I am in my third trimester. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and will then start going to my doctor for weekly visits. WOW! I am ready to be done with this pregnancy but am not sure if I am ready for a baby to come. Here are some things I have been up to lately:

1. Turning 34 weeks. (Last week, I will be 35 weeks tomorrow). My belly feels so stretched at this point and I have been experiencing some Braxton Hicks, not terrible though.
 2. Attending Mia's first ever dance competition. Her team took 1st in her category. (There were 8 in her category) I was definitely a happy momma watching her dance. Her face was lit up and she was having the time of her life.


3. Watching the hubby play in his work softball league. Mia was cheering him on the entire time saying, "Go Daddy, Yay Daddy, You did it Daddy!"
 
4. Went and got a pedicure with my mom and Mia yesterday. It was MUCH needed and I decided to get shellac paint so that I won't have to worry about painting my toes for the next month or so!
 
I am trying to get everything ready for baby boy to come. Can't believe it but he will be here before I know it!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!