Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Baby Boy

Today I had my 33 week appointment. I go again in two weeks and after that every week. Oh my gosh where is the time flying??? I feel like my belly is growing and growing and growing so I pulled up some pictures of when I was pregnant with Mia to compare. Here is a Then and Now:


I hate taking pictures when I am pregnant but they sure are nice to look back on, especially when I want to compare me to myself. I also have been doing some baby boy shopping. I might have gone a little crazy buying some clothes lately but who can resist when they are so dang cute? Also, my mom finished making a car themed minky quilt for baby boy. She is quite amazing and I am so in love with how it turned out. Baby boy is going to love it.


Things are starting to happen and quickly. Baby boys room is going to be a vintage cowboy and indian theme with a quilt my mom made (not quite finished yet), the colors are minty turquoise and red. I originally picked out the fabric 7 years ago before I was even married. I just loved it that much. My mom bought it to keep in stock for when I did have a baby boy. Now 7 years later and I still love it but we are having a hard time finding fabric to match to make a crib skirt and bumper pads. Well after we spent the entire day today searching for fabric to make a crib skirt we finally found the right fabric to match. Hallelujah!! Because baby boy will be here before we know it. I am getting more and more excited for him to get here and can't wait to shower him with love, hugs and lots of kisses.

2 comments:

  1. you are still tiny!! and cute! i love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.

    11 month old baby food recipes indian
    http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/2013/05/baby-boy.html

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!