Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Read

I love to read. Like seriously, love it. I hadn't read a book in a few months so when the book club that I am a part of (but have really been slacking at attending) mentioned they were going to read The Dark Unwinding I was intrigued and immediately borrowed it from my neighbor. It is about a young girl in 1850 Great Britain who is sent to her Uncle's estate to send him to the insane asylum so that her evil Aunt can gain the inheritance. After spending time at the mysterious estate she learns more about her strange uncle and the magical/scientific world that he has created. I was not sure about the book at the beginning but really fell in love with the story and cannot wait for the sequel to come out in September of this year. Check it out!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!