Saturday, March 9, 2013

Girl Scout Cookies

I resisted the urge to buy Girl Scout cookies today at the grocery store. I wanted them oh so bad, but I knew that if I bought them I would just end up eating them all. I literally had a debate going on in my head about how I would be supporting them and how I would be able to stop myself from eating an entire box all by myself, etc. But let's be honest, I would probably have opened the box in the car and had a handful. It was painful but I made it past the Girl Scouts without purchasing some cookies. If I see the Girl Scouts again I'm not sure if I will be able to stop myself. But it got me thinking about a post I did last year about Thin Mint *FakeOuts*.  They are delicious if you wanna try and make your own. Check it out.



I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! My sister flies in tomorrow night- WAHOO!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you blew that tonight;) but at least you didn't buy 5 boxes for the price of 4:) haha

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!