Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snow for dayz

 
Snow day in Utah. Yep you heard me right. It's a rare occasion but it happened on Friday. I mean I'm happy it happened but lets talk about how the snowstorm started Thursday night around 4, and how I had to drive to school that night. It's a drive that normally takes 15 minutes. Anyone want to guess how long it took me Thursday?? 2 hours. A 2 hour drive for nothing, because I walked to my class to find it was canceled. Bummer, but on the bright side I got home in 30 minutes. I then got to play in the snow with my favorite girl and we haven't stopped since then. It's been non stop snow time for us.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a cute photo! and love your blog!


    http://vbsunshine3.wix.com/ishelbrimhallbooks

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!