Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rent

Alright this post is for all you college goers out there. Is anyone else ever dreading the start of the semester due to crazy textbook prices, cause I do. It's actually the reason I put off registering for classes and buying books. I can't stand the idea of spending money on books you'll only need for a semester. Well I'm going to let you in on a couple little secrets of mine. The first secret I'm willing to share is RENT your books people! It saves so much money, enough said. Some books I understand can't be rented, I get that. But if you can RENT them. Life changing. The next secret I'm going to let you in on is where I rent my textbooks, it's a website called www.CampusBookRentals.com. It has been life changing. Let me just list the perks of renting from here.

-Low prices. You save somewhere between 40-90%
-The sooner the rent the cheaper your price is.
-Free shipping both ways when you choose the 7 day shipping.
-You can highlight in the rented textbooks. Life changing I tell you.
-You get to choose the renting periods. Another awesome perk.

And here is how it works. 

A cool fact about Campus Book Rentals is that with every rental they donate to operation smile.
They also have another really cool program called Rent Back, it's where students can rent textbooks of their own to other students. It's awesome you can make 2x as much money as you normally would just selling back your book. Check it out at www.rentback.com.

I've had such a good experience with Campus Book Rentals that I can't help but want to share with others. Try it out and I'm sure you'll love it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!