Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Unfinished

I have a confession to make... I have a problem with starting projects and then never finishing them. And it is really starting to bother me.

1. Roman Shades for My Kitchen. Yep, started this project last APRIL. It has almost been a year, such a slacker. So I started working on them again last night. I want to get them finished within the next two weeks. If I work on them a little bit each night that should be feasible.


2. Hand Made Necklace. Not even sure when I started on this, probably sometime last summer. I semi put it together, brought it home to finish and well, it just got stashed in my craft organizer never to be touched again. It obviously needs to be put together again....

3. Fourth Of July Felt Wreath. Started working on this at the very end of June and barely finished cutting out the felt circles by the time the 4th of July rolled around. It came and went so I guess I decided to just put it away to work on for the next year. Definitely need to finish this before it passes me again this year!

 
I have about 3 upcoming projects that I really want to work on so I need to finish at least one or two of these before I start them. I will be making a spring wreath, pillows for Mia's new big girl bed, and wall art/pictures to hang up above baby boy's crib. Does anyone else proscratinate and then end up not finishing their projects like me? Please tell me I'm not the only one!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm bad about not finishing projects too. I've got three cross stitch pieces that I've started, and I haven't worked on any of them in quite a while now. Good luck finishing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney - you are definitely not alone in this! Right now, I've got an unfinished pillow, an unfinished set of curtains for my room at home, and a box full of yarn I intended to make things with - none of it has been done. I tend to get really into something for a while (like I did with crochet), make a ton of stuff all at once, and then all of a sudden just stop one day.
    I hope you're able to get some of the stuff done!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!