Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer list: Boating


Boating twice in one week. this is unheard of for me. I went for a quick boating trip wednesday night at Utah lake but quickly got off the lake due to bad weather and green water. ew. I was a little bummed I haven't wakeboarded since last year and I wanted to get out on the water at least once this year but that green water scared me away. Thanks goodness my work had our summer work party up at Jordanelle and we boating! We headed up to the lake early this morning and had to take shifts riding the boat cause of our exceeding amount of people. I got on the boat after lunch and wakeboarded. I feel that my summer is now complete. I can add another check mark onto our summer list.

nicole

1 comment:

  1. I miss boating! It sounds like you had fun at your work party though :)
    Newest follower, by the way!
    Of Thoughts and Things

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!