Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Polka Dots

The worst thing about being pregnant is the clothing. I hate spending money on maternity clothes so I feel like when I am pregnant I seriously lack style. So when I found this shirt dress at Old Navy (in the women's section) I was so excited that it wasn't an actual "maternity" item, and I could totally wear it pregnant or not pregnant. Oh and I love polka dots. I wore this to a family get together on Saturday and my granny said "Oh I love polka dots, there was a time where all I wore was polka dots" Guess they will always be in style! I didn't have any cute colored leggings to pair it with (and all my colored skinnies are too tight) so I went with a bright statement necklace to add some color. When I wear this it is one of those rare occasions while pregnant that I feel cute.
 

 
 
 
 

pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. so cute! I saw those at old navy and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

    My weblog ... medical insurance savings

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I've never dealt with maternity clothes before, but I'm sure it is tough. I love the idea of finding things you can wear when you aren't pregnant though. That dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it Whitney!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look totally cute! I have never been pregnant. However, when it is that time I hope to be able to find non maternity clothes too! I want to stay cute, lol!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope polka dots never ever go out of style. God knows I would still wear them even if they weren't popular....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whitney,

    You look adorbs no matter what you're wearing as a pregnant woman! You're like Brandon's sister-in-law. She can still pull of clothes she wore when she WASN'T pregnant; it amazes me. I can't wait, seriously cannot WAIT to see this new addition to your family! I already think your family is the cutest without baby being born yet. I might die of cuteness overload when I see.

    xo,
    Brani

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!