Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What I Wore: FIRST Blogger Luncheon

Two weeks ago I went to my first ever blogger luncheon sponsored by Superior Water & Air. My cousin invited me to it and I was pretty excited but really nervous. This was my first "blogger" get together and I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew my cousin but I didn't really know anyone else who was going to be there. I got there and immediately felt comfortable. Everyone was so sweet and friendly and I didn't feel like the odd man out.  Before going to the lunch I wanted to make sure I was dressed for the occasion and tried on several different outfits. I finally decided to go with my favorite chambray shirt, colored skinnies, leopard print shoes and of course a bubble necklace.
***How trendy am I?*** HA HA
 


Thanks blogger ladies for not making me feel left out. I can't wait to attend more blog events in the future!

XO,
Whitney

pleated poppy

21 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Also how fun and a great way to meet new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so so cute! Love the outfit!!

    Kal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um are you kidding me? This outfit is so cute! I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Those pants are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh you look adorable! I love that outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh.. love the colored skinnies. Great outfit! A blogger luncheon sounds so fun!
    Adore this blog so much!

    kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comments today on the blog! I'm loving white lace lately too!

    Following you back ;)

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!!! You looked adorable for your luncheon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUper cute outfit. I love me some coral pants. New follower and I am loving this blog. What a great resource. Please come by and visit Hurley Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit. The color combo really pops and is oh-so-cheerful. Thanks for sharing. Following your fun blog from the hop this week. Take care, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look and that necklace rocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this entire outfit. SOOO CUTE! Please tell me where you got your jeans from, they are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow we have really similar outfits this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outffit! I have a necklace like that and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that chambray shirt. I am looking for one to add to my wardrobe. I really like the one you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl you are SO pretty! Chambray always looks good with some red skinnies and I love that you paired it with a bright statement necklace! So cute.
    Visiting from WIWW.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bubble necklace... classic :) Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!